2021 we will be hosting the “state team event”. Last year we hosted this event; it was a great event, The Mariners Bass Club won the event, can they do it again this year? For 2021 the event will be held on Lake Erie July 25, 2021. The format will be as follows:
- A club will send a 6 man team (entry fee will be $600 per team) there will be a separate lunker fee.
- The team members will fish together as a buddy format (2 anglers per boat).
- Best 5 fish per boat will be weighed (15″ inch minimum length).
- All three boats per club team will weigh in together and the total weight of their 15 fish limit will be added up for a combined weight and your clubs total.
- Highest team weight will be your champions.
- This event will be for cash and prizes only.
A club can send as many 6 man teams as they like…each 6 man team will be their own entry and weighed in as a separate club (for example, Mingo Creek Anglers Team A and Mingo Creek Anglers Team B).
There will be a strict cut off for this event. If we do not have 6 club teams signed up will we cancel this event and refund all money.
The sign up for this event will be paper applications only that can be found on our tournament page; sign up for this event and all events will start February 14, 2021. The cut off for this event will be July 4th, 2021.
Any questions on this event or format please reach out to Josh Giran or Derek Severns.